The Misari Regatta/Canoe Course was built for the 1986 Asian Games boat and canoe races and the 1988 Summer Olympics.
It has a variety of sports facilities including soccer fields and basketball courts, and other amenities including picnic areas, shade canopies, drinking fountains, etc. The Misari Regatta Course is loved by many local residents as a picnic area and leisure facility.
- Location: 505, Misa-daero, Hanam-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Total area: 1,329,933㎡
- Includes boat/canoe race courses and warm-up area
- Size of lake: length - 2,212m, width - 140m, average depth of water - 3m
- Buildings: Operations Building, Athlete Building, Spectator Building, Management Building, Boathouse, etc.
- Facilities: Foot volleyball court, soccer field, bike rental, cafeteria, etc.